2012年5月23日水曜日

32,33/F-104S ASA-M,TF-104G

Start modeling: March 2012
Kit: Revell

I was simultaneously modeling the TF-104G and F-104S ASA-M.
However, deadline of the exhibition is this weekend,I has been modeling only F-104S ASA-M.


I painted the F-104S ASA-M.

Draw the dirt with the airbrush of 0.2mm.

After I have painted in the blue-gray, highlighted in bright yellow gray.
And draw a shadow in the amber gray.




































Next, paste the part of the decal.

Decals of caution was black that I made.
Black decal is precision output.
This is because of the characteristics of the printer to output the decal.

To look like gray decal, painted in blue gray to the whole.
  

Painted in black for the nose cone and intake,again.
And, decals of Italian nationality was pasted.

Then glue a part,and paint a semi-gloss clear.
Paint is finished.

Then went into the creation of vignette.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Great undershading, really realistic.

    Making a little diorama with the refueling truck?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I made a refueling track by remaking the street cleaning vehicle.
      This is a vignette of refueling situations.

      削除